This script for XBMC allows you to display details of incoming calls. Full details on how to get this up and running are on this page; you’ll need the right kind of modem attached to a PC running software like YAC.
The latest versions of the Caller Id script now include:
- Play a sound when a call is displayed (optional)
- Support for Switchboard by James Traynor merged into this release
- Small bugfixes around which name to display
- Better logging so it’s easier to debug when things go wrong :)
- Pause playback option (optional)
- When YAC has passed a name, display that rather than the number
- Display an initialisation message when script starts (optional)
- Code to allow this to run in Python emulator on a PC
You can find the script at XBMCScripts.com.